CHILDCARE SUCCESS HUB
Lead UX/UI Designer | Front-End Developer – collaborating with several other members of the marketing team at SofterWare.
EZCare is a flexible childcare management software that comes with an integrated payment system, and parent portal, used by childcare centers and preschools.
There was a desire from the business to create a way for EZCare CRM users to find answers to questions about daily administrative processes within a childcare setting.
Problem to Solve
Reduce the call volume in product support by allowing customers to self help and to find the answers to their most common administrative questions.
- Customers did not know where to find answers to common questions
- In-depth administrative tasks were confusing for EZCare users
- Support call volume was growing as the year-end tasks were increasing for childcare centers
- Create a way for EZCare customers to find exactly what they are looking for all in one easy to use place
- Create templates, calculators, and worksheets to assist in daily tasks
- Help users to understand the features of the software
- Reduce support call volume by 30%